Taylor Made Refills Eco Non-Bio Laundry Detergent Powder is a brilliant all-rounder whilst being incredibly gentle on your skin. Scented only with essential oils for their natural anti-bacterial properties, their incredible smells and grease cutting properties.
You’ll find NO palm oil, parabens, animal products, synthetic fragrances, dyes or chlorine bleaches.
Suitable for machine washing and hand washing.
Packaged in 100% compostable kraft resealable pouches. Even the seal is made from corn starch (unlike some packaging we have come across).
This washing powder is one of our top swaps on our eco journey! It cleans incredibly well (even our muddy outdoor gear), has a lovely subtle scent leaving our clothes not only clean but also smelling fresh.
How do I use it?
Add laundry powder to your washing machine drawer or directly into the drum.
- Soft water use 1 tbsp per load
- Hard water use 2 tbsp per load
- Very hard water use 3 tbsp per load
For heavily soiled garments add 1 extra tbsp to what you need for your water type
For handwashing, dissolve 1-2 tbsp to a bowl of warm water. Submerge the item, use your hands to agitate the water and detergent and soak items for up to 30 minutes.
Vegetable Soap Flakes*, Sodium Carbonate, Citric Acid*, Epsom Salts, Sodium Percarbonate, Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) Essential Oil*, Sweet Orange (Citrus Sinensis) Essential Oil*.
*Of Plant Origin
- Powerful on dirt and grime.
- Gentle on sensitive skin
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Natural essential oil fragrance.Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- No sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals.
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- No residue of unnecessary chemicals left on your surfaces.
- Made in Aberdeenshire, UK.