A super effective, zero waste dish soap made using natural ingredients.
Using only natural sodium minerals and essential oils, this foaming washing up powder works wonders on your dishes, leaving them incredibly clean. It’s natural, Vegan friendly and cruelty free and smells brilliantly fresh and clean.
Taylor Made Refill’s washing up powder is very economical too, you only need between half a teaspoon and one teaspoon of powder per bowl. A teaspoon nearly full, weighs approximately 4 grams. This means you will get around 60 washes from a 250g pouch! You may find you get even more if you use half a teaspoon per bowl of our powder.
How do I use it?
Add half up to one teaspoon to running hand-hot water, into your washing up bowl.
Give it a good stir with your hand to activate the ingredients and bubbles. Wash your pots, dishes, cutlery and glassware in the foamy water. Use a loofah, brush, or cloth to clean the kitchenware as normal.
This comes packaged in either a glass jar (ideal for a first purchase if you don’t have a suitable container at home) which can be kept beside your sink or in a compostable, resealable pouch to refill your jar or your own container.
What is it free from?
- Animal Products
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Chlorine bleaches
- Palm oil
- GM ingredients
All our products are made in Aberdeenshire.
Lemon Washing Up Powder
Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Olefin C14-C16, Sodium Carbonate, Lemon (Citrus Limon) Essential Oil*
*Of Plant Origin
- Powerful on dirt and grime.
- Leaves glassware sparkling
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Natural super fresh Lemon Essential oil fragrance.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- No sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals.
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- No residue of unnecessary chemicals left on your surfaces.