A compostable and sponge kitchen roll.
These sponge cloths are very absorbent, durable and reusable. Home compostable after use.
- 12 sheets separated with a perforated line for easy removal of each sheet.
- Compostable, reusable and washable sponge kitchen rolls.
- Plastic-free and made of natural renewable resources.
- Made with 70% cellulose and 30% cotton.
- 100% plastic-free and vegan
Directions: Remove a sponge cloth from the perforated line on the roll. Wet the sponge cloth then squeeze it and use for cleaning kitchens, bathrooms and all around the house, or hands while out. Rinse the cloth after use. Store used cloths in a dry place such as a kitchen drawer.
Wash: Dishwasher safe or washing machine. The cloths can be washed at 30-60c, line dry. Reuse over and over again, then home compostable after use.
Made in Europe
Size: 24 × 25cm